Monday, September 19, 2016

Almost in Finlaaand...

I was really getting close to the end of this leg on my journey. Finland was almost in the vicinity and I could almost smell the fresh forest air.  But before I was about to fly to Finland there were still a few places to visit. Actually there were more than a few place but I felt the my money situation and schedule tightening. If I was about to enjoy Finland's summer at all I needed to skip quite a few place that were amongst possibilities. My apologies to all those people that but I know you understand and there's always tomorrow....

Wattenscheid, infamous suburb of even more notorious Bochum was on my list again. Nothing fancy or exciting happened there but boy did I eat like a king. Have a look at these pictures and let your eyes feast on that food. Sausages, pork, vegetables, corn, mushrooms! Yummy as hell!

This is one of the few opportunities to feel like a man...BBQ ;D
Look at those beauties. we brushed those with a nice self made
garlic oil. 
Too much food and way too much beer equals a perfect "weekend" get a way before my last stop before Finland. I was off to Hamburg....!



No comments:

Post a Comment