Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Musicians life... it ain't easy...

Some of you might think that it's a dream come true to be a musician in a foreign country. Well I have to tell you that it's not a walk in the park. Not only you have to learn the songs and play the gig but then there's the "aftermath".
Here I'm discussing with Bob about theory, chord progressions
and about the wrong note that I played after we had finished
a song already. 
Then you might have to teach billiards to backpackers. Duh
And pictures, always picture. Can you imagine how annoying
it can be to be posing all the time. 
and again. I forced myself to smile in this
one. Duh, it's not easy.
Luckily Bob is a reasonable guy and
we were good again after I promised
not to play wrong notes.
So if any of you are thinking about doing what I do here in Vietnam. Think twice! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Makes you think… of learning to play… triangle, recorder, something. Anything.

    ReplyDelete