Saturday, January 30, 2016

Grrrrrr

One of the issues that "comes with the territory" when staying in hostel is the "occasional" sex mostly performed by drunken people. This seems to be one of the nights, again. The situation is quite absurd to be honest. There's a couple having sex and this one guy is playing music from his blue tooth speaker to "rhythm" their copulation. Oh brother. At least he agreed to play music played by real players. First he was playing some shitty techno but I said to him that if I have to stay awake could we at least not listen to that shit. So the couple is making love over some romantic Black Sabbath as I write this entry and it sounds like the happy ending ain't that far away anymore....hopefully since I want my sleep at some point.

I'f I'm being totally honest, I'm not sure if there's two couples at the moment...





No comments:

Post a Comment