Sunday, January 31, 2016

Grrrrrrrr (part 2)

.....three hours later I'm still awake and actually typing this entry in the hostel's lobby. The first couple having sex just seemed to be the interlude to this absurd night.  Once they had finished their business I ceased to play music from my laptop (I had to step in with my music at some point 'cause I wasn't satisfied with the other guy's music). The copulating couple was on generous mood and decided that they own me a beer. Wihiii! (sarcasm) 

So I tried to get some sleep but the second batch of drunken people came back from the town. I have never understood the need of speaking aloud in a dorm in the middle of the night when you know that there's other people there, but so did the fellows who entered my dorm. They actually left quite quickly back downstairs which was good but then the sex started again. Wihiii! (sarcasm). I don't know if it was the same couple again or if there was an another couple.
Schadenfreude (check your dictionaries) I was, when the couple was actually interrupted by the third batch of drunken bro's and ho's. But of course short was my enjoyment since with this batch came a new (horny) couple and this time to the bed right next to me. Now I had guy snoring loudly and a new couple having sex, well not that loudly but since I was awake already....
The act of love didn't last that long and I thought that finally I can rest my head. NOOOO!
In came the fourth batch of drunken bro's and ho's, well to be honest it was only one guy. One guy can make a difference thought. This guy was also one of those who think that it's perfectly ok just to talk normally in the wee hours and all that was also justified because he was so drunk. This guy finally manages to cram up into the upper bunk when he drops his 1,5 litre bottle of water. You can only imagine what kind of noise that causes but the problem wasn't the noise itself, but the fact that the bottle was almost full and open. The drunken guy managed to pass that info to the guy below him, who had actually just tried to have sex, again, with the girl. Hearing the news he realises that all his stuff was right there where the bottle dropped. Now he's in hurry to save all his gear from getting wet. At this point all the drunken bro's and ho's decided that it's totally fine to laugh and talk out loud, drunken loud. Owner of the hostel visited at this point reminding that there's actually people trying to sleep in this hostel. That was my cue to leave the room since the mayhem kept going on. 

It's not always like this, actually not even that often but this night has been a disaster. Hmmm..one hour till sunrise! 

ps, excuse me for any typos and and stuff. Way too tired to check the spelling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment