Thursday, September 17, 2015

On the road again! (about time I say)

Well well. If I promise I also try to deliver and I said my visit to Finland was only temporary. At the moment I'm in Copenhagen waiting for my connecting flight to Dusseldorf. Things went smoothly all the way to Copenhagen. I had a really nice date last night including a dinner and a movie. Slept ok, had a morning sauna and ate some self made macaroni casserole. Got a lift to the airport from a dear friend and boarded the plane in time.
1,5 hours before boarding the plane.
Happy, yeah!
 I had a nice nap on the plane and basically woke up in Copenhagen just to find out that my connecting flight to Dusseldorf has been cancelled. Muahahhaa. 
This is the way to do it! Stay tuned!
Guess who's one is cancelled? Tralallalaa
My plans? Oh yeah, you might wonder where I'm heading this time. Honest answer is I don't know. Well I've got my first three weeks somewhat planned but after that it's the flow moving me around. Time will show. You just need to be patient and read my blog. 

Thanks to all the friends that wanted to see me during my pit stop in Finland. I had a blast. 
Here's some more pictures from my visit in Finland.  
"Timbeeeeeeer" Yes, I did it on my own.  After this it was
chop choppity chop.  
Nice hailstorm. Finnish summer can be quite unpredictable. 
How do you like this piano lounge?
Girl energy on a backyard party! 
Trallalallaaaa 
A party ain't a party without a funny hat. This is from my
"leaving Finland again"-party. Check the salmon fillets I'm
preparing on open fire. Damn it was good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tee! Looks like you're having fun. I'm stuck in an office at the moment but making the best of it lol. I was wondering if you could download our new app "Walbum" : The World Album. Its an app that geographically marks pictures posted to your timeline. I thought you would be perfect to be one of the first to try it since you're always somewhere new! Also, we are just looking for people to download it in general to give some feedback and suggestions while we move past the beta phase. Let me know what you think. I'm sure we could work out some way to compensate you here in Pittsburgh, PA. You can reach me at my Facebook handle and/or walbum_app@yahoo.com thanks again and groovy travels buddy!

    ReplyDelete