Monday, February 9, 2015

Food journalism from Hoi An, Vietnam

Before any of you "authentic backpackers" ask me what the hell I was doing in a Mexican restaurant when I could be eating Vietnamese food I tell you to try eating rice or nudels for couple of months and then tell me if I can occasionally enjoy something else or not ;)

Just look at the video and the pictures and imagine the best ever ribs that you've had and then wipe the drool from you cheek. It was heaven on earth. Yes, it was that good. They do know how to bbq in Vietnam also.
Turbo grill!
It's my dinner.
Look at that. He applies that bbq sauce with
such a pace that my camera couldn't capture it 
"Can I eat already?"
"Sweet!"

Oh yeah, I almost forget to tell you that Hoi An is also known to have maybe the best Banh Mis in Vietnam and to be honest they were really good, and I've been eating quite a lot of those babies. Even Anthony Bourdain appreciates the goodness of Banh Mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment