Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Science project

My assistant Eki. And on the left, my left hand.
Here in the perambulator is my young assistant Erik, 4 years. He promised to help me with my science project. I just wanted to see what world looks like from a point of view of an kid in his perambulator. Well, the women's behinds are in the way most of the time. When you get past them, the view is ok!

Many thanks to Eki. Without his output this research would have never be possible. And to be honest, it was fun ;)

Btw, The river on the lower picture is Ruhr river.
Unknown female behind on line of sight. Eki trying to see
whats beyond it.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad, that those pesky female behinds blocked the view of nice firm man butts. Nice pic of the leftie, though. The friendly stranger.

    ReplyDelete