Tuesday, June 21, 2016

10

My beloved friends and readers. 10 more gigs at the Escape bar and then I'm gonna be on the road again. So wacky pictures and hopefully cool stories on the way again soon. 
Not that I don't appreciate my time here but I can't wait to be on the road again. Mostly because I know that I'm soon gonna see a lot of people that I've met during this journey and on my previous trips. Multiple reunions coming this way and not to forget the fact that Im actually heading back to Finland. My poor liver :D Oooopppps, haven't I told this to my Finnish friends yet....well now you know. I don't have a date but before the summer has ended, that much I can promise. 

As usual, I don't have anything exact planned but I do have some kind of "roadmap" in my head at the moment but anything can change of course. I try to keep everyone posted as much as possible but at the moment it's impossible to give any exact dates, just rough schedule. 

Jiiihaaaa! 






No comments:

Post a Comment