Thursday, October 29, 2015

It's time for the classical "It's all about the pictures" post again.

Thanks to my friend D. Krabs I decided to visit a city called Bamberg for a day when I was in Nuremberg. I can honestly say that it was one of the most beautiful cities I've been to. The pictures don't catch the charm of this place at all.
They call it the Germany's Venice. I think that is not polite and totally uncool since I hated Venice!
I also tried their speciality: smoke flavoured beer and totally liked that one as I did enjoy the unfiltered beer. Hooray for beers that have rich flavour!

Not a single cloud in the sky..ooooops..my bad.

Ridley Scott, I 've got a question for you! Did you rip off this
statue for Alien-saga?!? Damn you Ridley!
A mighty canal.
Some autumn colours for ya.
Rose garden. Yay! 
The mandatory cathedral.
Take a look at those buildings. Neat ha?




No comments:

Post a Comment