Saturday, June 6, 2015

1st anniversary! 6th of June. Jiiihaaaa!

Dear readers!
It's been a whole year since I left Finland to travel.  Quit my job, sold my flat, got rid of excess stuff and packed my rucksack.
6.666ft or better known as 2000m above the sea level.
In this kind of scenery I'm celebrating my 1st anniversary.
I've got  many things to say about my year but the most important things is that I have no regrets. This has been an amazing experience so far and of course it's still gonna keep on giving as long as I'm  on the road.

This journey has been a great eye opener and has made me see many things differently. In good and in bad.

So this day, 6th of June, 2015 I'm celebrating in Cameron Highlands, Malaysia. Please raise a glass with me where ever you are. Love almost all of you =)

Yours, Teemu

ps, It's also Malaysia's kings birthday so this is a fine day to celebrate and there's a link you should check. What happened on 6th of June. 




No comments:

Post a Comment