Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Knokke, Belgium (06.07.2014)

I found the first place on this trip where I really didn’t fit in. I was told that the place is for the rich people and really posh but still. Muahhhaa, the amount of Porches, Range Rovers, Audis and Mini Coopers was ridiculous and every top brand imaginable had their own boutique down there. I had a glimpse of the prices of apartments there and the price range was from 400k up to as high as you wish. 
Why I was there then? I wanted to see the Atlantic coastline and I was told that there is National park in the north end of the beach and that you can walk to Netherlands during low tide. So my plan was to do some idiotic hopping between Belgium and Netherlands. Now I'm in Netherlands and now I’m in Belgium. Then came the rain to spoil my plan. Darn you rain! I was already in the outskirts of that national park and saw a glimpse of Netherlands when I needed to turn back because of heavy wind and rain. Can’t win every time!
I just liked the statue and it kind of reminds me of
someone I really care for.

This is the way to do some grocery shopping! Range Rover
or Golf-cart. Pick your style

Mmmmmm...meat.


It's Netherlands there in the background with some buildings.

Knokke's famous Horn Blowers 

Me with other unemployed people listening to the orchestra
 in upper picture..err.sorry, those are just retired ;)


Beach Boulevard in Knokke


Traditional "Knokkish" apartments.

Doggy doggy doggy...


1 comment:

  1. Fascinating that funny, little game of yours! Never know if someone saw you from the other side.

    ReplyDelete