Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ghent (3-6.7)

My first "that was close" moment happened on my to Ghent. I had a train connection with only 5 minutes change time in some -I don't remember where- place. Well five minutes is plenty if your train is in time but when your train is 3 minutes late theres really not so much time anymore.
Due to that there was a Finland vs. China running contest to catch the train. I have to confess that I lost but only because they had like 7 to one superiority in numbers and I got stuck behind the slower Asian girls who where in a row. Made the train though!

In Ghent I stayed in a really nice boat hostel called Ecohostel. Check the picture in lower end of the site.
They even had a boat dog there but she decided not to stay on deck when I tried to have a photo with her and B. Nana. You should have seen the expression on the dogs face when I tried to approach her with B. Nana
B.Nana with random people on a boat. 

Itsy bitsy spider!

Hey, it's me!

Well this is a proper castle!

Ghent

No comments:

Post a Comment