Sunday, January 3, 2016

R.I.P.

No, this post is not about Lemmy Kilmister no matter how sad. This entry is dedicated to my Mr. Purple. My good old pal was already getting weaker when I got to Greymouth, my one nighter after after Hokitika. There were some visible affections already but I had a lot of faith on my buddy.
It wasn't the best pocket camera I've had but it worked perfectly as a conversation opener =)

I'm still sad that I had to leave her behind but there was nothing to be done. He was declared as "vegetable" by the camera doctor so I decided to pull the plug. It wasn't easy, no sir, but had to be done.

This was the second tragedy that happened to me in NZ in a short period of time. First the money and the this. Byhyyhyhyhyyyy =/
Mr Purple, R.I.P.
It also meant that I needed to buy my third camera on this journey. *pheeeew*

No comments:

Post a Comment