Monday, June 29, 2015

Langkawi, Malaysia

Being on a duty free island didn't get me all crazy but I did purchase some nice Cuban cigars. It was four of five months since I last smoked one and boy was it good. Now that I think of it I was an idiot not to by more than I did. 
Langkawi for me was mostly about exploring the nature and the surroundings and of course cooking crocodile eggs ;) Here's some pictures and footage from Langkawi. Well I did also do some other than cigar shopping - bought me a new pair of shades, 2,5€. A big spender!

This footage is from the crocodile farm that I purchased the eggs from. Btw, I still have no idea why I bought the eggs. Well I had fun with them anyways and they gave me two for the price of one! Bargain!
This big fellow weights 1000kg. Only now I understand how
tough Tarzan is...
Baby crocs!
I can't even remember how many cable car rides I have done on my trip but I decided to to yet another one in Langkawi. Well there is this really cool bridge on the top of that hill where you're supposed to get this amazing view over the island. Of course it can also be like in the video beneath. Happy days...
                                     
It's a marina.
Me and my scooter buddy at Lankawi. Sharing is caring.
Waterfall, a tall one I say. 
Nice sweet water lake inside a island.
This is what I call a man picture.
200hp engine gave quite a nice
ride whilst island hopping.
This birdie was so tacky that I just had to take this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment