Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Food journalism once again. Enjoy!

I know that some of you hypocrites are gonna be furious or nauseous but I don't care. They eat it here so why not and there's a lot of protein in it. But most importantly it was good or should I rather say barklishous. I'd like to think it was a golden retriever! And yes, I do like dogs also as pets and not only on my plate.
Grrrrrrrrr!!
Dog prepared in two ways. Steamed and grilled. 
I guess it was good since all is gone!
A vegetarian waiting for her corn hob to be ready. Right after
this picture she fell from the chair.  
The coolest coffee making machine ever!
And yes, as you can see from my face I'm really excited
about that coffee I just had. Muahhahaa
Having my own personal grill/griller.
but I decided to release her in to the wilderness and did
my own grilling. The restaurant owner told me
that I ate a dish for 4 people. I was quite full to be honest.
I don't know what that is but it was just waiting to be
ordered!
Oh my the dishes here. Yammy. 
That yellowish meat is crocodile.  
Fancy restaurant! Even toilet paper is served
on a plate
Some seafood going in to the hotpot. 
Mr Crab is feeling a bit loose!
And finally the best seafood I've ever had
being grilled in Phu Quoc. Squid, tuna, king
prawns and mussels. *drooool*

2 comments:

  1. Grrr…. you did get your dog, great! Good for you with protein and everything :-).

    (And now then I’m going to throw up, if not because of your golden retriever sliced and served in various irresistible forms ;-), then because of the weird thing being stuck resting and bleeding on the plate…)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missä on nakit ja muusi? :D

    ReplyDelete