Thursday, March 12, 2015

Chinese new year in Da Lat, in pictures! (Introducing me, Slater and The (un)Lucky Balloon)

He sees the balloons. The lucky balloons
"Dude, that is my snickers. Buy your own. But what do you think
of those balloons. Should I buy one?"
And they thought it would be a great thing to do. It was a
lucky balloon after all.
"Hmmmm... I like this one. It has got character" - he said
smiling
And with a grin on his face he haggles because he just loves it.
(sarcasms alert)
"This is the happiest day of my life!"
Probably also Slaters...according to
that smile
Me and my balloon going to downtown see the fireworks.
And as in life usually happens, the joy
and the happiness turns sour.
Damn you smokers and your
balloon killing cigarets!
But miraculously he lifts himself
from the sorrows with a cunning plan. 
"Slater, every now and then there are moments we shall
remember for the rest of our lives. This is one of them.
"I shall use it as a silly hat!!! Silly hats always
makes people laugh"
This story had a happy ending. I was being fed and drank
by local security guard. Happy TET Vietnam!

No comments:

Post a Comment