Saturday, November 1, 2014

Pictures from Istanbul

Sangria night, B. Nana and staff from my hostel in Istanbul.
This is humour! 
"I'm the king of the world!" I know but we just had to do it.
Street art.
Girls do get aggressive over B. Nana
Me, Wall-E and Elina.
Run smurfs run! Gargamel is after you again.
How not to be seen. There's three persons in
this picture but Hikari is hiding cleverly. 
Come on! Just gimme a little taste of that honey. 
Tower! 
Bad kitty! Bad kitty!
This game is just so interesting that I don't know what I'm
gonna do. Boooooring!
Me, Elina, Ricardo and Fatih in a boat taxi over the Bosphorus.
Turkish desserts. Left one is all sugar and the right one is
chicken. Yep, chicken as a dessert.
From the left: Hikari, me, Ricardo and the lady biting B.Nana
is Elina
"Yes, definitely a vintage aroma in this sock. I have to say I
like it. There's a slight aroma of raisins in it."
Can you hear it? Can you feel the vibe? B.Nana!

No comments:

Post a Comment