Sunday, July 13, 2014

Antwerp and stereotypes (1-2.7)

I’ve been telling all the people I meet on my journey that the world is small and already it has proven to be correct. I went to the common area in my hostel in Antwerp and I couldn't believe my eyes. Jason from UK (in picture below), whom I had met in Netherlands was there amusing the ladies. Gotta give it to you Jason, your backflip at the bar next evening was impressing!
It's the castle from that Disney used! Err..its just a little smaller
and not even a bit similar, but it still might be...

This dude takes no shit from nobody!


"In memory to the dude who lost his head"


Here is Jason and a girl licking her elbow...
Talking about stereotypes. Antwerp is the biggest diamond city in the world and somehow I found my self in the centre of diamond business district. And what did I see, Jews on a street that has got mounted machine-guns with guards on both ends of the street. The irony, oh the irony… It was also weird because I didn’t see them anywhere else in the city. Well the Chinese are also in the markets now a days so times are changing. And just to make sure that no one gets any wrong ideas, I’ve got totally nothing against jews or Chinese people!

I really don't know why or how she did that
but it's weird. That's my finger in the front!


No comments:

Post a Comment